Friday, March 4, 2011

ok...

well sitting here alone again.... mu hubby works hard and I know that but I just wish he didn't work nights. and I am playing on Facebook and wondering about things and I don't know why I let them get to me but... here it goes I mean God gave us a little voice in our heads hearts or whatever they say it is in but what I am saying is what is it with people lie and cheating to get things they don't need? I mean I have done things that I am not proud of, we all have! but to keep doing it and make other people suffer because of it I mean seriously people!?!? I guess we all get what is coming to us in the end but what about us that want to see the bad people get what is coming to them??? I know I know being spiteful never hurt any one but yourself but I am a firm believer in the " I don't get mad I get even" theory so why is it that I have to sit and wait??? patience is a virtue I know but what can I say I am honest when I put this here I am not the most virtues person in the world. I try to be a good person. I have manners I am nice to people even when they arn't nice to me I go out of my way to do a friend a favor and I put myself under a lot of stress to do so but all I get in return is more stress than I can handle. I mean I go out of my way to be honest with people and I go out of my way to make sure that no one needs anything. I am a people pleaser though so what good that does me none I can't stand not having someone like me I have to heck with it all and being hateful is the wrong way to get things done but it almost seems that it is the only way to get things done and that is not fair!!!!! I mean look at all the people who try and they get crap handed to them and look at all the people who lie and cheat and and they have all they WANT and need thats not fair not right not not not!!!!!! I think that if we all tried a little harder then it would not only be a better world but it would make our lives so much easer!!! Any way this is my first REAL blog and I think that it is about time for me to go to bed it has been a day a long one at that so I am going to say goon night and please remember that you catch more flys with honey than with vinegar so be nice and smile at people it is like when you throw a rock in the water it has the ripple affect and every one wants to try it.


Good night all and get some rest and have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment