Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thankful

I first want to say that the lord blessed me today and that I am so grateful that he helped me through the tough time that I have been having!!! He answered a prayer for me today and that is such a burden off of my shoulder a load off of my heart!!! I also want to say that I am so lucky to have my baby girl yes I know that she is three years old and that she isn't a baby any more but she is my baby and the only one that I have and that I have never been so scared in my life than I was at the prospect of loosing her... but like I said the lord blessed and kept me. I don't know what I would do with out him in my life. I know that I am not a church goer and that I am not the poster child of chritianity but I can say that he answers prayer and I am truly truly blessed. so from the bottom of my heart Thank you Lord for your blessings on me!!! someone I once knew wrote a song and for some reason it has stuck with me this 13 some odd years and I really feel like it is part of what gave me the strength to get threw this sane and able to live with myself. the words are meaningful to me and as a kid I thought that it was just a song well now that I am older I know that what songs say are what makes them mean so much to all of us. and I know that all of my blogs kinda go off in other directions from where I start but all I want is to just ramble sometimes I am not doing this to prove how good I am or whatever I ramble that is just who I am and things that mean a lot to me usually don't make since either so..... oh well any way it is almost midnight so I am going to bed and please remember this...

Lord make my words sweet as hone because I might have to eat them later.

1 comment:

  1. Thats what blogging is for hunny.. and it doesn't matter if you go to church or not, yes He would love u to fellowship with other believers but that's why u have me right??? lol I think ur blogs are wonderful and keep writing!! Love ya girlie..

    ReplyDelete